What we are looking for
We are seeking an ambitious PR Manager to join our communications team to help get our stories out in the world. Someone who is creative, proactive and gets excited about the latest trends in PR and social media. A skilled writer that loves to connect with people and has a great eye for detail. Major bonus points if you have the organizational skills of a true Marie Kondo.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing and updating journalist database, newsroom and incoming press requests.
- Writing press releases and pitches about WeTransfer and our editorial and advertising projects.
- Doing research for and assist with larger campaigns.
- Monitoring, analyzing and measuring campaigns and share results internally (we have a great tool for this).
- Submitting applications for awards and speaking engagements.
- Briefing our creative studio to prepare PR assets & press kits.
- Proactively build relationships with creative, advertising and lifestyle journalists in our European target markets.
- Assisting with event execution.
- Uploading blog posts on company blog.
- Three to five years experience in PR, either in-house or with an agency
- Preferably an English native speaker with excellent writing and editing skills
- Experienced at pitching stories to a range of media outlets to achieve quality coverage
- Well-versed in the latest PR, social media and technology trends
- A creative mindset – we are looking for someone who will constantly spark fresh ideas and that truly understands the creative community
- Organized and analytical: you will be responsible for tracking and analyzing the PR department’s campaign and contact lists
- Hands-on kind of person, this job will require you to roll up your sleeves and be flexible
- You’ll be working mostly on creative projects, so a passion for arts, culture and advertising is a plus
- Address C 124 Sarita Vihar, New Delhi, India
- Salary Offer Mutually Acceptable Terms